Open Mic Artists is operated by: Open Mic Artists Ltd, which has offices at 113 Orchard Way, Addlestone, Surrey, United Kingdom KT15 1LN, and its affiliates (“Open Mic Artists”, "OMA", "OMA Network", “we”, “our” or “us”).
(i) The website located at https://openmicartists.com and all corresponding web pages and websites associated with the foregoing URL (“Site”)
(ii) Open Mic Artists mobile, web, console, desktop and other applications (e.g., Apple iOS Apps, etc.) (collectively and individually, “Open Mic Artists App” and any other platforms approved by Open Mic Artists)
(iii) Any other content, applications, features, functionality, information and services offered by us through the Site and/or the Open Mic Artists App or other platforms approved by Open Mic Artists, including, without limitation, viral, embedded or application/device-based features and related technology (e.g., mobile, web, console, desktop and other APIs, widgets, plugins, applications, etc.) ((a), (b) and (c), collectively, “Services”).
The Services may also provide rules of participation for certain activities and services, including, without limitation, contests, sweepstake and other initiatives (“Rules”).
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, the Services shall enable Users to access certain features, functionality, information and services provided by us, which may include, without limitation, providing Users with the ability to:
(i) Access, view, promote, display and embed certain audio and/or audio-visual content (including, without limitation certain music videos. Subject to section 8, B (vii));
(ii) Submit an application to be a "Registered Artist" in order to promote, upload, display, offer for sale and embed certain audio and/or audio-visual content (including, without limitation, certain original music compositions and/or certain cover compositions of other authors musical compositions and/or music videos);
(iii) Create personal playlists and/or access playlists that have been created by other Users.
(iv) Access personalised information and content regarding music, artists and bands, such as recommendations, suggestions and notifications regarding audio-visual content, playlists and other related products and services.
(v) Create a user profile and other content that may be visible to and/or shared with other Users.
(vi) Connect, communicate and interact with other Users on the Services.
B.) Third Party Platforms.
The Services are not intended for or directed at children under 13 years of age. By using the Services, you represent, warrant and covenant that:
(a) you are 13 years of age or older and reside in one of the following countries (collectively, the “Territory”): , the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, the United States of America, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand or any other country in which Open Mic Artists makes the Services available to end users,
(b) Your use of the Services does not violate:
(i) Any applicable law, rule or regulation.
(c) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and you shall maintain and promptly update the accuracy of such information.
(d) You are not included on any list of prohibited or restricted parties issued by the government of any country within the Territory. Certain features of the Services may be subject to heightened age and/or other eligibility requirements and restrictions.
(ii) Any artist, singer, group, band or other musical entity using the site to publish original music or cover songs must be over the age of 18 or have the permission of a Parent or Guardian who must also agree to the Terms of Service and Supply there Name and contact details as per the "Registered Artists" Application form, Except in:
a.) Canada (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut) or the United States (Alabama, Nebraska) you must be over the Age 19.
b.) Japan, New Zealand, Thailand and Taiwan, you must be over the Age of 20.
c.) United States (Colorado, Mississippi), Bahrain, Cameroon, Gabon, Grenada, Honduras, Ivory Coast, Lesotho, Madagascar, Namibia, Singapore, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates, Puerto Rico and Zambia, you must be over the Age of 21.
(iii) Further, if you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Open Mic Artists suspects that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Open Mic Artists has the right to suspend or terminate your registration (in whole or in part) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof), in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you, and without liability or obligation to you or any third party.
In order to access and use certain content, features and functionality of the Services, we may require that you:
(i) Register for the applicable Services, whether on the Site, the Open Mic Artists App, a Third Party Platform or otherwise, including, in some instances, by creating and/or providing a username and password combination (“User ID”)
(iii) If you are applying to be a "Registered Artist" provide certain additional information, which may include, without limitation, your email address, legal name, country of residence, location, date of birth, your physical address, telephone number(s), applicable payment information (e.g., PayPal Account Email.) and any other information we are legally required to maintain or supply to relevant authorities in your country of residence. Your Commercial Account with the Services, which is created when you register for the Services, shall be referred to herein as a “Registered Artist”.
(iv) You agree to immediately notify Open Mic Artists of any unauthorised use of your User ID or User Account or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to (x) control the dissemination and use of your User ID and User Account,
(v) Control access to your User ID and User Account, and (z) cancel your User Account on the Services. We reserve the right to deny access, use and registration privileges to any User of the Services if we believe there is a question about the identity of the person trying to access any account or element of the Services. Open Mic Artists shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 6.
7.) USER CONDUCT.
You are solely responsible for your conduct on and in connection with the Services. We want to keep the Services safe and fun for everyone and the use of the Services for unlawful or harmful activities is not allowed. You represent, warrant and agree that, while using the Services, you shall not:
• Intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, regulation, judicial or government order or treaty or give rise to civil liability or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or of any other person or entity;
• Submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the Services any material or take any action that is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit or graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts (including, without limitation, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), contains a link to an adult website or is offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the Services any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law, rule or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), or otherwise creates a security or privacy risk for any other person or entity;
• Intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that adversely affects, or reflects negatively on, Open Mic Artists, the Services, our goodwill, name or reputation or causes duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourages any person or entity from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Services, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Services;
• Submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the Services any material that contains a software virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the Services or the rights or use or enjoyment of the Services by any other User;
• Impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, an Open Mic Artists official, or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with any person, entity or User Content (as defined herein), or transmit or otherwise make available on, through, or in connection with the Services false or misleading indications of origin, information or statements of fact;
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on, through or in connection with the Services, including User Content.
• Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users, solicit Users with respect to their User Content for commercial or unlawful purposes, or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping,”, “phishing”, “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purposes of obtaining lists of Users or other information; or use or launch any automated systems, including, without limitation, “spiders,” “robots,” or “offline readers,” that access the Site and/or Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Open Mic Artists servers in one given period of time than a human being can reasonably send in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Open Mic Artists grants the operators of public search engines permission to use “spiders” to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Open Mic Artists reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
(i) Comply with the legal process;
(iii) Respond to claims that any content or information violates the rights of any third party;
(iv) Respond to your requests for customer or technical service;
(v) Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Open Mic Artists, its Users or any third parties.
8.) PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
(i) As between you and Open Mic Artists, Open Mic Artists owns, solely and exclusively, all right, title and interest in and to the Services and all content contained and/or made available on, through or in connection therewith, excluding your User Content uploaded or made available to the "Site" by a "Registered Artist" (except as set out in the "Distribution Contract").
(ii) The Open Mic Artists Content is protected, without limitation, under United Kingdom Law, as well as applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
(iii) The term “Open Mic Artists Content” includes, without limitation, all musical compositions, all sound recordings, all video (and the sound recordings and musical compositions embodied therein), artwork, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, copy, lyrics, text, computer code, data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and all copyright-able or otherwise legally protect-able elements of the Services, including, without limitation, the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the Services, and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein (including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any advertisements or information presented to you via the Services). Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term “Services” includes “Content” as well.
(i) Except as expressly set forth herein, the Services are to be used solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other notices contained on the Services, including, without limitation, notices on any Open Mic Artists Content you transmit, display, print, stream or reproduce from the Services.
a.) The "Registered Artist" agrees and understands that they may not sell or profit from any cover song/s published on the site.
b.) The "Registered Artist" is aware that it is illegal to sell and or profit from the sale of any cover song/s. (Music already under copyright).
(v) Any unauthorised or prohibited use of any Open Mic Artists Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under the applicable laws of the United Kingdom and/or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
(vi) We require users to respect our and our "Registered Artists" copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and shall aggressively enforce the same to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
(vii) Open Mic Artists Ltd are dedicated to the respect of the intellectual property rights of all Musicians, our "Registered Artists" and others. If you believe that the Services contain elements that infringe your copyright or Intellectual property rights of your work, please follow the procedures set forth in Section 9 below.
(viii) Moreover, the framing or scraping of or in-line linking to the Services or any content contained thereon and/or the use of “web crawlers”, “spiders” or other automated means to access, copy, index, process and/or store any content made available on or through the Services other than as expressly authorised by us is prohibited.
(ix) You further agree to abide by exclusionary protocols (e.g., robot.txt, Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP), etc.) used in connection with the Services.
9.) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
A.) If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on the Services infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Designated Agent (as set forth below) with the following information in writing:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Services;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of any claimed or alleged infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent either in writting to the address below or to the stated email address (Open Mic Artists Ltd reserve the right (if sent by email) to request a Signed Copy of the dispute be sent via post to the stated physical address):
Mr R Wilks
Open Mic Artists Copyright Agent
Open Mic Artists Ltd
113 Orchard Way
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 9, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should be sent to the Designated Agent and any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Open Mic Artists customer service by sending an email to email@example.com
B.) If your content was removed (or access thereto was disabled) and you believe that such content is not infringing, or that you have the authorisation from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to applicable law, to make such content available to Open Mic Artists for use on the Services, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Designated Agent:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a mis-identification of the content; and
• Your name, address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address, and a statement that you shall accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
• If a counter-notice is received by our Designated Agent, Open Mic Artists may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 14 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider or the User, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Open Mic Artists’s sole discretion.
10.) PERSONAL INFORMATION.
11.) USER CONTENT.
A.) DEFINED; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS.
The Services may provide you and other Users with an opportunity to participate in blogs, web communities and other message, comment and communication features and the opportunity to create, submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available a User profile, username, photographs, graphics, comments, reviews, links, materials, ideas, opinions, messages, playlists and other information and communications via the Services (collectively, “User Content”). When you submit User Content, you may also be asked to provide information about you and your submission. This may include, without limitation, such things as your User ID, a descriptive title, information about the User Content, your location, activity, preferences and/or similar information. You acknowledge and agree that the term “User Content” also includes, without limitation, all of the information you submit or we receive that is related to your User Content.
B.) RESPONSIBILITY; LIABILITY.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are solely and entirely responsible for all User Content that you submit, upload, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available and any consequences thereof. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to other people’s User Content, including User Content that may be considered offensive, indecent or objectionable. User Content does not reflect the views of Open Mic Artists and Open Mic Artists does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or content of any User Content. Under no circumstances shall Open Mic Artists be liable in any way for User Content, including, without limitation, errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any User Content submitted, uploaded, posted, emailed, displayed, transmitted or otherwise made available.
C.) USAGE; RESTRICTIONS.
(i) The Services, including, without limitation, all features and functionality relating to User Content, are intended for non-commercial use only (Except the approved commercial use of a "Registered Artist").
D.) LICENSE; USAGE.
E.) RIGHTS; REPRESENTATIONS.
Open Mic Artists does not acquire any title or ownership rights in the User Content that you submit and/or make available.
(i) After you submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in such User Content, subject to the rights, licenses and privileges granted herein.
(ii) You also represent, warrant and covenant that:
F.) CALIFORNIA REMOVAL RIGHTS.
Registered Users of the Services who are California residents and are under 18 years of age may request and obtain removal of User Content located on the Services that they themselves post by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All requests must be labeled “California Removal Request” in the email subject line. All requests must provide a description of the content or information in your User Content that you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material and, so that we can process your request and contact you if we have questions, include your registered username, name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email), include the name and URL (if applicable) of the website, application or other interactive service and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We shall not accept requests via postal mail, telephone or facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, and may not be able to respond if you do not provide complete information. Please also note that any requests for removal do not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content or information from the Services. For example, content that you have posted may be republished or reposted by another User or third party.
G.) GDPR Removal Rights.
Registered Users of the Services are protected under the terms and conditions as set out in the GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulations) as of there enforcment date being the 28th of May, 2018.
(i) You may delete your "User" information using the deletion button on your "User" Dashboard. (Available as of the 28th of May, 2018 or earlier)
(ii) Request and obtain removal of "User" Information located on the Services by emailing us at email@example.com (If done by email, we will confirm by email deletion of your "User" account)
12.) DEVICE ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS.
The Services may include features that rely on the use of information stored on, or made available through, your mobile device. For example, you may have the option of uploading photos to your user profile or allowing us to access your contacts so that we can help you connect with friends that are users of the Services (e.g., by matching e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers). We may also ask to collect or use the specific location of your mobile device (e.g., by accessing your device’s GPS). We will not access or collect your photos, contacts or specific location information from your mobile device without your express permission and will only use such information for the specific purposes described herein and/or explained at the time we ask for your permission. You may grant such permission by adjusting your Device settings and/or your User Account settings to allow the applicable access, and/or by responding to Open Mic Artists’s request for such permission. By granting us such permission you:
(b) Represent and warrant that you have the right to provide us with such access and information.
From time to time, you may choose to communicate or interact with, or obtain Third Party Services (as such term is defined herein) of or from, advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners (collectively, the “Advertisers”) found on or through the Services or a hyperlinked site, service or platform. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertisers or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
(i) We may make certain fee-based products and/or services available to Users of the Services. For example, you may be able to purchase a subscription to the Services or order certain music-related products and/or licenses through the Services.
(ii) Additional Terms may apply to your use of, access to and purchase of such fee-based products or services and such Additional Terms are incorporated herein by reference. You may only purchase such fee-based products and/or services if, and you hereby represent, warrant and agree that:
(a) you are 18 years of age or older and a resident of a country within the Territory.
(b) you shall pay in full the prices and fees (including, without limitation, all applicable taxes) for any purchases you, or anyone using your User Account, make via PayPal, credit, debit or charge card or other payment means acceptable to Open Mic Artists concurrent with your online order.
(c) If payment is not received by us from your credit, debit or charge card issuer or its agents or other payment service provider, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
(d) Open Mic Artists may revise any or all of the fees and prices associated with the fee-based products and/or services at any time for any or no reason. Further, Open Mic Artists does not guarantee that product descriptions or other content and products will be available, accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
(e) Descriptions and images of, and references to, products or services do not imply our or any of our affiliates’ endorsement of such products or services.
(f) Moreover, Open Mic Artists, All "Registered Artists" and any and all third party operational service providers reserve the right, with or without prior notice, for any or no reason, to change product descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any product; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from conducting any or all transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any User with any product.
16.) THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, SERVICES AND CONTENT.
The appearance, availability, or your use of:
(i) URLs or hyperlinks referenced or included anywhere in connection with the Services or any other form of link or re-direction of your connection to, with or through the Services.
(ii) Any third party websites, content, data, information, applications, platforms, goods, services or materials, including Third Party Platforms (collectively, “Third Party Services”) does not constitute an endorsement by, nor does it incur any obligation, responsibility or liability on the part of Open Mic Artists or its successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, Advertisers, suppliers, partners or service providers.
(iii) We do not verify, endorse, or have any responsibility for Third Party Services and any third party business practices (including, without limitation, their privacy policies), regardless of whether the Services’ or Open Mic Artists’s logos, marks, names and/or sponsorship or other identification is on the Third Party Services.
(iv) If any Third Party Services you interact with obtains or collects personal information from you, in no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability in connection for any use, collection or disclosure by or in connection with such Third Party Services.
17.) DATA AND WIRELESS ACCESS CHARGES.
Certain Open Mic Artists Apps and other Services may require data access, and the provider of data access (e.g., network operator, wireless carrier, etc.) for your Device may charge you data access fees in connection with your use of such Open Mic Artists Apps and other Services, including, without limitation, wireless carrier messaging and other communication, messaging and data fees and charges. Under no circumstances will Open Mic Artists be responsible for any such data access fees and charges in connection with your use of any Open Mic Artists Apps or other Services, including wireless internet, email, text messaging or other charges or fees incurred by you (or any person that has access to your Device, telephone number, email address, User Account or other similar information). Further, the use or availability of certain Open Mic Artists Apps and other Services may be prohibited or restricted by your wireless carrier and/or data access provider, and not all Open Mic Artists Apps and other Services may work with all wireless carriers, networks, platforms, services or Devices.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Open Mic Artists Ltd and Parties (as defined below) harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising in any way out of or in connection with:
(i) your use of the Services.
(iii) your User Content. Open Mic Artists reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and all negotiation for its settlement or compromise (as applicable), and in each such case, you agree to fully cooperate with us upon our request.
20.) DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
THESE SERVICES, AND ALL OPEN MIC ARTISTS CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND USER CONTENT (EXCLUDING YOUR USER CONTENT) MADE AVAILABLE ON, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER CONTENT AND CONTENT ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
21.) CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
For assistance with technical issues or customer support inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
22.) GOVERNING LAW; MISCELLANEOUS.
(iii) You and Open Mic Artists Ltd agree that the resolution of any disputes, claims or actions arising here-under, including, without limitation, in connection with any use of the Services, shall be conducted in each of your and Open Mic Artists Ltd individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you and Open Mic Artists Ltd expressly waive any right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis.
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 Open Mic Artists Ltd